More Independence. Better Care. It’s As Simple As That.
The Cedar Foundation’s Supported Living Service provides innovative living solutions to people with different levels of housing support and care needs.
We can help with appropriate housing management and care support for adults with Physical Disability and/or Brain Injury. Typically these individuals live in supported living projects and receive assistance in maintaining their tenancy as well as their personal and social care.
How We Can Help
- Provide a personalised assessment of housing support needs .and care support needs.
- Create, in conjunction with the person and their representative, an individual support plan detailing the expectations and responsibilities of all involved in the process.
- Deliver a person-centred housing support and care service with specialist knowledge of Brain Injury/Physical Disability to enhance independent living skills.
- Enable individuals to have more control of their lives.
- Monitor and review progress in conjunction with the individual and other agencies.
- Prove what we do will help users achieve economic wellbeing, satisfaction , health and personal safety
Our Schemes-Which One Is Right For You?
Do You Qualify For The Cedar Foundation Supported Living?
Find Out Here.
To qualify for our Supported Living scheme you must be over 18 years old and meet the disability criteria. ie Brain Injury, Physical, Sensory or Learning Disability and as such, require 24 hour on-site support. You also have to be registered with the Northern Ireland Housing Executive’s Common Selection Scheme complex needs list. and have an agreed individual care package. Priority will also be given to those who are either resident in the Belfast Trust region or who were born in it. If you currently live outside the region, your current Trust will be required to fund your care.
Here’s How To Apply
All applicants should be referred by a Social Worker or Care Manager but you can find out more about the schemes and the application process by getting in touch or on the phone, 028 9033 1295/9
The Cedar Foundation is a 'Supporting People' accredited service provider and each of our services is registered with the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA) as a domiciliary care agency.