The Youth Matters Service provides social activities and personal development programmes for young people with disabilities up to 18 years old. Through our service we hope that young people will have improved access to inclusive and positive activities within their local area which will impact on their general health and wellbeing.
Our Personal Development programmes are designed to address any needs or issues identified by the young people who participate and allow them to challenge themselves in a safe and supported environment. Through learning about themselves they are able to become ‘active citizens in society.
For more information contact us at email@example.com
- Christmas has arrived for Youth Matters 22 Dec 2016
- Positive partnerships: working together for young people 28 Oct 2016
- Christmas has well and truly arrived at Youth Matters! 23 Dec 2015
- Youth Matters "Feel Good Fortnight" 05 Oct 2015
- Youth Matters Activity Flyer Western Trust April - June 2016 Size: 2558KB
- Flyer for Northern Area, Down and Lisburn, North Down and Ards and Belfast Spring 2016 Size: 1417KB
- Youth Matters Activity Flyer Belfast, Down and Lisburn, Bangor, Ards and Northern Area 2016 Size: 2690KB
- Youth Matters Activity Flyer Foyle Size: 1829KB
- Youth Matters Summer Scheme 2015 Size: 1684KB
- Youth Matters Activities Flyer Southern Trust Area Size: 774KB
- Youth Inclusion Hub Event Monday 23rd September Size: 1141KB
- Professionals Youth Work Leaflet Size: 69KB