Have Fun Out and About
Would you like to make new friends and try new things?
Whether it’s a trip to the cinema or zoo; ten-pin bowling, canoeing, adventure play or swimming, our activity days are a brilliant way to make new friends and maybe even learn a new skill.
Would you like to get involved in activities near your home?
- We will talk to you about what YOU want to do
- Take you out to the cinema, go bowling, or take you to an after school club where you can meet friends and even maybe make some new ones.
- Take you to your local youth club or scouts club near your home and introduce you to lots of young people.
To contact us
- Getting Festive with Foyle's Youth Matters 16 Dec 2016
- Positive partnerships: working together for young people 28 Oct 2016
- Youth Matters Activities Flyer Southern Trust Area Size: 774KB
- Kids Youth Matters Leaflet Size: 173KB
- Kids Outlook Leaflet Size: 262KB