Enrich your business by engaging with a professional community organisation and giving opportunities to local people with disabilities.
Opportunities for partnership
- Training - e.g. offering short skills training or awareness sessions, from your company.
- Job Interview practice
- Career information visits
- Work experience
- Corporate Social Responsibility - staff volunteering opportunities as personal development opportunity.
- Innovative recruitment methods - extended interviews, job carving, positive action
- Absence Management - support your staff at risk of losing their jobs due to ill-health, now and in the future, through Cedar's Supported Employment Service.
- Celebrate and publicise your partnership - as a key partner you will be invited to annual events designed to recognise your involvement, which often feature in local press. Cedar publishes success stories on this website, and employers often publicise their involvement in their own staff or company publications. Your involvement may also be held up as exemplifying good practice by trade or equality bodies.
“Working with The Cedar Foundation has been incredibly rewarding and enjoyable. They gave us as much support as we needed and worked with us to give a young adult a very positive experience. I cannot stress enough just how valuable work placements are, not only for the young adult but also for the employer on many levels.” (Employer)