Brain Injury Services
At Cedar we are introduced to people who have survived Brain Injury due to a range of sudden and unexpected events, such as road accident, assault or stroke.
Just as everyone will have had different life experiences before injury, the impact of Brain Injury on their lives is also unique. For some people they have to deal with significant and ongoing difficulties with their memory, concentration, emotions or behaviour as well as physical problems. These individuals may find that due to their injury they face challenges and barriers when they try to re-enter the workplace.
The Cedar Brain Injury Services aim to enable people surviving Brain Injury to achieve their personal goals for returning to work, gaining qualifications and having an active life.
Who is it for?
View the video below to see John's story
View the video below to see Jean and Ben's stories
- “What It Means to Be Me” - Action for Brain Injury Week – 9th to 15th May 2016 16 May 2016
- Success after Brain Injury – Marius’s Story 23 Feb 2016
- Chris Mooney's Cedar Experience 11 Jan 2016
- Cedar Cook Off 23 Jun 2015
- Journey back to work – Paul uncovers hidden artistic skills after Brain Injury 20 May 2015
- Action for Brain Injury Week 2015 Launched 18 May 2015
- Cook-It Success 28 Apr 2015
- Cedar Staff show off their Varied Skills 31 Mar 2015
- Public urged to Know the Risks of Mild Brain Injury with Launch of New App 29 Jan 2015