Employment & Learning
Many people with disabilities face challenges in accessing and participating in employment and training. To help tackle these barriers Cedar offers a range of services across Northern Ireland to help individuals gain qualifications and develop the skills required to find a job or to get involved in the community.
Working together with individuals, their families, and other professionals, we build links with training providers, colleges and support services. We work closely with employers to encourage and support them to provide job placements and employment opportunities.
View the video below to see how Cedar is using technology to assist learning and communication
- Big Lottery Helps Cedar Save Money 14 Feb 2013
- Caragh Completes Work Placement 24 Jan 2013
- Experiencing Art at the Golden Thread Gallery 23 Oct 2012
- Titanic Exhibition 30 May 2012
- A Special Award for Maureen 04 Aug 2011
- Celebrating Achievement 25 Mar 2011
- Using New Technology To Aid Communication 10 Aug 2010